Why Bible Prophecy Is Important
Everything I prophesied has come true, and now I will prophesy again. I will tell you the future before it happens.
Prophecy is a major part of divine revelation…
Many people are surprised to learn that 27% of the Bible was prophecy at the time it was given.
God promises a special blessing to those who study and pay attention to prophecy…
Revelation 1:3 Blessed is the one who reads the words of this prophecy, and blessed are those who hear it and take to heart what is written in it because the time is near.
Jesus Christ is the subject of prophecy…
Revelation 19:10 …hold to the testimony of Jesus. Worship God! For the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy.
Prophecy helps us understand our world today…
The rapidly increasing tempo of change in modern life has given the entire world a sense of impending crisis.
- Our world today faces convulsions and changes that threaten our very existence: (e.g., constant turmoil in the Middle East, an escalating crisis, economic uncertainty, radical jihadists, nuclear proliferation, weather related disasters, and the potential of catastrophic global plagues.)
- Modern man is asking questions about the future as never before. They are solemn questions; they are searching questions. The Bible is certainly the best place to look for answers regarding what’s going on in our world today… and prophecy spells it out in ‘black and white’.
Prophecy reveals the sovereignty of God over history…
- Bible prophecy proves, beyond any shadow of a doubt, that God is the true God who alone rules over time and history!
- He not only rules the ages, but He is also in total control over the events of the life of every person.
- What a comfort and encouragement it is to know that God is in control!
Prophecy proves the truth of God’s Word…
Just as Bible prophecy establishes that God is the ‘True God’, it also proves that God’s Word is the ‘True Word’.
- Simply put, only the Bible authenticates itself through 100% accurate prophetic utterances, proving both its relevance and authority for all of mankind.
Prophecy helps us understand the whole Bible…
Understanding God’s prophetic program for this world gives a person the best overall framework possible for comprehending the Bible from Genesis to Revelation.
Prophecy gives us a proper perspective in life…
- Bible prophecy is important because it tells us the end of the story… it tells us where we’re going.
- It reveals that just as our world had a definite beginning (Genesis 1:1), it will also have an ending.
- This world will not continue on forever through infinite cycles of history.
Prophecy is a powerful tool for evangelism…
- Everyone wonders what is going to happen to this world, and Biblical prophecy gives the answers!
- There’s no doubt that people are fascinated with the future. Psychic hotlines, tabloid newspapers and astrologers make a living preying upon man’s innate interest in the future.
Prophecy can help insulate people from heresy…
Think of all the false teachers who have gained a following by appealing to Bible prophecy:
William Miller (The Great Disappointment of 1844)…
Joseph Smith (Mormonism/LDS)…
David Koresh (Branch Davidians)…
Heaven’s Gate cult…
Harold Camping, et al.
They all deceptively appealed to Bible prophecies of the future to gain a listening ear. All were in error and those who understood authentic Bible prophecy can not be deceived.
(Summary credited to Dr. Mark Hitchcock’s book “The End” Chapter 1: Don’t Stop Thinking About Tomorrow, pp. 3-21)
A Concise Overview Of End Times Events
The Bible has a lot to say about the end times…
- Nearly every book of the Bible contains prophecy regarding the end times (27% was prophetical when written)
- Studying these events reveals to all the sovereignty of God
- They provide for us confidence in the truth of the Bible
- They also lead us to a blessed assurance and hope that our future is secure in Him
The Church Raptured…
1 Thessalonians 5:1–2 But concerning the times and the seasons, brethren, you have no need that I should write to you. For you yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so comes as a thief in the night.
- The Rapture is an imminent event… it could happen at any time and is not preceded by any particular event
- Christ will remove all born-again believers from the earth before the culminating judgements of the foretold Tribulation are fulfilled… this event is known as the Rapture (1 Thess. 4:16-17; 1 Cor. 15:51-54).
Revelation 3:10 Because you have kept My command to persevere, I also will keep you from the hour of trial which shall come upon the whole world, to test those who dwell on the earth.
After the Rapture of the true church… events in Heaven:
The Judgment Seat of Christ…
Believers will be rewarded for their faithful service to Jesus during their time on earth, or will lose rewards (but not eternal life), for lack of obedience (2 Corinthians. 5:10; 1 Cor. 3:11-15).
Marriage Supper of the Lamb…
Revelation 19:9 And the angel said to me, “Write this: Blessed are those who are invited to the marriage supper of the Lamb.” (cf. Luke 14:15-24).
- Occurs after the Judgement Seat of Christ and in Heaven.
- The whole Church, from the past 2000 years, celebrates together as the family of God the victory of King Jesus!
After the Rapture of the true church… events on earth:
Gog and Magog Invasion…
- Invasion of Israel by a coalition of nations (Ezekiel 38-39) in which the Lord intervenes and powerfully reveals Himself to the world.
(Note: Bible prophecy scholars have various views of the timing of this event… this may be before or during the Tribulation time.)
The Antichrist Revealed…
- The ‘Restrainer’ (Holy Spirit) is removed (2 Thessalonians 2:1-12)
- The Antichrist (aka, the Beast) will come to power and will confirm a covenant with Israel for seven years (Daniel 9:27).
The Tribulation Begins…
- During the Tribulation, there will be terrible wars, famines, plagues, and natural disasters. God’s judgement against the sin and rebellion of mankind will be fully realized (Rev. 4-19).
- The Tribulation will include the appearance of the four horsemen of the Apocalypse (Revelation 6:1-8), and the seven seals (6:1-17; 8:1-5), trumpets (8:6-9:21), and bowl judgments (16:1-21).
The Ultimate Deception…
- The Antichrist is empowered by Satan (2 Thessalonians 2:2-12)
- He authorizes the Third temple built in Jerusalem…
Revelation 11:1 Then there was given me a measuring rod like a staff; and someone said “Get up and measure the temple (or sanctuary) of God and the altar, and those who worship in it (cf. Dan. 9:27; Matt. 24:15)
- The ‘Two Witnesses’ prophesy on earth for 3.5 years (Revelation 11:2-3)
- Halfway through the seven years, the Antichrist will break the peace covenant with Israel and make war against it.
- The Antichrist will commit “the abomination of desolation” and set up an image of himself to be worshipped in the rebuilt Jerusalem temple (Daniel 9:27; 2 Thessalonians 2:3-10; Matthew 24:15).
- The second half of the Tribulation is known as “the Great Tribulation” (Rev. 7:14), “the time of Jacob’s trouble” (Jeremiah 30:7), and fulfills Daniel’s 70th week prophecy (Dan. 9:24-27).
Armageddon: The Last Battle…
At the end of the seven-year Tribulation the Antichrist will gather the armies of the earth to Israel, and then there will be the culminating Battle of Armageddon.
- Jesus Christ will return from heaven (with the saints) and destroy the Antichrist and his armies, bringing about a swift judgement and exiling them from the earth (Revelation 19:11-21).
Revelation 1:7 Behold, He is coming with clouds, and every eye will see Him, even they who pierced Him. And all the tribes of the earth will mourn because of Him. Even so, Amen.
- Christ will then bind Satan and send him to the Abyss, and He will then rule from His earthly kingdom for a thousand-year period (Rev. 20:1-6).
The Final Judgment…
At the end of Christ’s Millennial Kingdom, Satan will be released, and defeated for the final time. He will then be cast into the lake of fire (Revelation 20:7-10) for eternity.
- Christ then judges all unbelievers from throughout the ages (Revelation 20:10-15) at the Great White Throne Judgment.
- He will then usher in a New Heaven and New Earth, with the New Jerusalem—the eternal dwelling place of believers, being revealed from Heaven. There will then be no more sin, sorrow, or death (Rev. 21–22).
The Prophetic Landscape Of Our Postmodern World
#1. Understanding of Bible Prophecy…
Knowing the unfolding of prophecy for the last days was Daniel’s most profound question (Daniel 12:-4; 8-10)
- The Bible specifically says we cannot know the exact time of the Lord’s return for His true church…
Matthew 25:13 Watch therefore, for you know neither the day nor the hour in which the Son of Man is coming.
- But the Scriptures make it equally clear that we can know the season of the Lord’s return!
Luke 21:28 Now when these things begin to happen, look up and lift up your heads, because your redemption draws near
(cf. 1 Thessalonians 5:2-6).
- Furthermore, the Scriptures give us many signs to watch for, signs that will signal that Jesus is ready to return. The wise follower of the Lord will give serious study to, and know what time it is on God’s prophetic clock.
- The writer of the Hebrew letter referred to these signs when he proclaimed that believers should encourage one another when they see the “Day” of His glorious return drawing near (Hebrews 10:25-27).
#2. The Miraculous Return of Israel…
The Bible distinctly predicts the return of the Jewish people, against all odds, to their ancient homeland in the last days, which the Lord has supernaturally orchestrated.
Jeremiah 16:14-15 “Therefore behold, the days are coming,” says the LORD, “that it shall no more be said, ‘The LORD lives who brought up the children of Israel from the land of Egypt,’ but, ‘The LORD lives who brought up the children of Israel from the land of the north and from all the lands where He had driven them.’ For I will bring them back into their land which I gave to their fathers.
- Regathering of the Jews foretold (Isaiah 11:10-12)
- Reclamation of the land of Israel (Ezekiel 36:34-35)
- Sovereignty of Jerusalem once again (Luke 21:24)
- Epicenter of world politics on Israel (Zechariah 12:3)
- Russian, Iran and Turkey threat to Israel (Ezekiel 38-39)
- The testimony of divine intervention (Ezekiel 39:7)
- Promise of God Israel will never to be removed
Amos 9:14-15 I will bring my people Israel back from exile…
I will plant Israel in their own land, never again to be uprooted from the land I have given them,” says the LORD your God.
#3. Love of Many Growing Cold…
All you have to do is look at the news to see how lovers of self and haters of others has exploded in our world!
- Jesus spoke explicitly of this sign expanding worldwide at the end of this age (see Matthew 24:12).
- The last days will be a time loveless delusion and deceit.
2 Timothy 3:2-4 People will be lovers of self, lovers of money, proud, arrogant, abusive, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy, heartless, unappeasable, slanderous, without self-control, brutal, not loving good, treacherous, reckless, swollen with conceit, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God.
- Still, our primary calling remains, to grow in our love for the Lord, while striving to share His great mercy with others.
Revelation 2:4-5 But I have this complaint against you. You don’t love me or each other as you did at first! Look how far you have fallen! Turn back to me and do the works you did at first.
#4. Great Apostasy Within the False Church…
- The Last Days will bring about a “falling away” from core Biblical Christianity, denying the key doctrines of our faith!
2 Thessalonians 2:3 Let no one deceive you by any means; for that Day will not come unless the falling away comes first
1 Timothy 4:1-2 The Spirit expressly says that in later times some will depart from the faith by devoting themselves to deceitful spirits and teachings of demons…
- There has undoubtedly been a falling away from the faith; just look at plummeting church attendance.
- There is also a falling away from the truth of the Bible by those who have distorted and twisted Scripture, falling into serious error, and many are being led astray.
2 Peter 3:3-4 Above all, you must understand that in the last days scoffers will come, scoffing and following their own evil desires. They will say, “Where is this ‘coming’ he promised? Ever since our ancestors died, everything goes on as it has since the beginning of creation.” (cf. Romans 1:18-22)
A. Denial of the Second Coming of Christ
B. Denial of the Pending Judgments of God
#5. Preaching and Receiving of the Gospel Worldwide…
- The Last Days will also be evidenced by the greatest move of God our world has ever witnessed!
Matthew 24:14 And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in all the world as a witness to all the nations and then the end will come.
Just before the Tribulation… Luke 14:15-24
During the Tribulation… Joel 2:28-29 (see Revelation 7:9-10, 13-14)
#6. Increase of Lawlessness…
- The “mystery of lawlessness” was active in Paul’s day, as it is in our world today, and will expand significantly as we approach the return of King Jesus!
2 Thessalonians 2:7-8 For the mystery of lawlessness is already at work; only He who now restrains will do so until He is taken out of the way.
- Today, many who profess Christ do not even seek to keep the commandments. And, although we can’t be saved by the commandments, those who are saved strive to do so.
1 John 3:6 No one who lives in him keeps on sinning. No one who continues to sin has either seen him or known him.
- The true church of these last days stands in stark contrast with the false apostate ‘church’ by its passion to live for and honor Christ.
Titus 2:14 Who gave himself for us to redeem us from all lawlessness and to purify for himself a people for his own possession who are zealous for good works.
#7. Increasing Decay of Our Culture…
Jesus and the inspired writers of the scripture provide us a myriad of social indicators that we are living in the last days!
2 Timothy 3:1-5 But know this, that in the last days perilous times will come: For men will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, unloving, unforgiving, slanderers, without self-control, brutal, despisers of good, traitors, headstrong, haughty, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God, having a form of godliness but denying its power.
- Increasing despair (2 Timothy 3:1)
- Increasing materialism (2 Timothy 3:2)
- Increasing influence of Humanism. (2 Timothy 3:2)
- Calling evil good and good evil (2 Timothy 3:3)
- Increasing hedonism (2 Timothy 3:4)
- A false form of spirituality (2 Timothy 3:5)
#8. Global Technological Delusions…
The advancements of mankind will culminate in a utopian tyranny and destructive global implosion.
- Transhumanism rebellion… a world without God
Jeremiah 17:9 The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately sick; who can understand it? (cf. Psalm 14:1)
- High-speed transportation and knowledge explosion
Daniel 12:4 But you, Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book until the time of the end; many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall increase.
- Computer and laser technology
Revelation 13:16-17 He causes all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hand or on their foreheads, and that no one may buy or sell except one who has the mark or the name of the beast.
- Television/satellite transmission
Revelation 11:9-10 Then those from the peoples, tribes, tongues, and nations will see their dead bodies three-and-a-half days, and not allow their dead bodies to be put into graves.
#9. A World Overwhelmed…
In the Last Days people will experience the constant sensation of feeling overcome by circumstances while living daily in a quandary by what is happening in our world.
Luke 21:25-26 “And there will be signs in the sun, in the moon, and in the stars; and on the earth distress of nations, with perplexity, the sea and the waves roaring; men’s hearts failing them from fear and the expectation of those things which are coming on the earth, for the powers of the heavens will be shaken.
Disasters, of nature and man-made, will encompass all!
- Wars and rumors of wars (Matthew 24:6)
- Increasing famine (Luke 21:11)
- Increasing pestilence (Luke 21:11)
- Far Eastern military powers (Revelation 9:16; 16:12)
Globalism preparing the way for the rise of Antichrist.
- Unification of Europe (Daniel 2 & 7)
- Movement toward world government (Daniel 7:23-26)
Matthew 24:22 And unless those days were shortened, no flesh would be saved; but for the elect’s sake those days will be shortened.
#10. God’s Final Word…
The Messiah’s Triumph and Kingdom: Psalm 2:1-12
Israel: The Greatest Sign of Prophecy Being Fulfilled Today
What The Bible Says About The ‘Church’ In The Last Days
The Bible foretells of a true fellowship of believers in the last days in which Jesus is honored and glorified:
2 Chronicles 7:14 If My people who are called by My name will humble themselves, and pray and seek My face, and turn (repent) from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin and heal their land.
The true church of the last days will be characterized by:
- a humble (not haughty) spirit…
- fervent prayer (not prayerlessness)
- daily repentance with regard to one’s own sin (not a careless attitude and lifestyle regarding sin)
- a passion and desire to intimately know Jesus, and to make Him known among those lost of this
Matthew 5:6 Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness, for they shall be filled.
The Bible also foretells the rise of a false, apostate church worldwide just before the return of Jesus…
2 Thessalonians 2:3 Let no one deceive you by any means; for that Day (Christ’s return for His true church) will not come unless the falling away comes first…
- Just before Jesus’ Second Coming a great ‘falling away’ (apostasy) from authentic Christianity is
Matthew 24:10-12 At that time many will turn away from the faith and will betray and hate each other, and many false prophets will appear and deceive many people. Because of the increase of wickedness, the love of most will grow cold.
Signs Of The ‘Last Days’ False Church:
- Lack of love for one another (but full of ‘self-love’ and outwardly religious)…
2 Timothy 3:1-5 But know this, that in the last days perilous times will come: For men will be lovers of themselves… lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God, having a form of godliness but denying its power. And from such people turn away!
- A multitude of popular and well accepted false teachers will dominate the church…
2 Timothy 4:2-4 Preach the Word; be prepared in season and out of season; correct, rebuke and encourage—with great patience and careful instruction. For the time will come when men will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear. They will turn their ears away from the truth and turn aside to myths.
- Deception and wickedness from within the church (i.e., “tares among the wheat”)…
Matthew 13:24-30 Another parable He put forth to them, saying: “The kingdom of heaven is like a man who sowed good seed in his field; but while men slept, his enemy came and sowed tares among the wheat… Let both grow together until the harvest.
- Lukewarm and self-satisfied…
Revelation 3:15-17 I know your deeds, that you are neither cold nor hot. I wish you were either one or the other! So, because you are lukewarm—neither hot nor cold—I am about to spit you out of my mouth. You say, ‘I am rich; I have acquired wealth and do not need a thing.’ But you do not realize that you are wretched, pitiful, poor, blind and naked.
This ‘last days’ false church would believe itself to be doing God’s will but, according to Jesus, it is actually heading towards disaster and eternal judgment:
Matthew 7:21-23 Not everyone who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only he who does the will of my Father who is in heaven. Many will say to me on that day, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and in your name drive out demons and perform many miracles?’ Then I will tell them plainly, ‘I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers!’
Jesus said this false church would “hear” but not “understand” or obey His word…
Matthew 13:18-23 Therefore hear the parable of the sower: When anyone hears the word of the kingdom, and does not understand it (false church)…
Jesus also said that His true church would “hear,” “understand” and obey His word… But he who received seed on the good ground is he who hears the word and understands it, who indeed bears fruit (true church)
What The Bible Says About ‘Gold’
(i.e., trusting in wealth) in the Last Days
Matthew 6:24 No one can serve two masters, for either he will hate the one and love the other, or he will be devoted to the one and despise the other. You cannot serve God and money.
The Bible refers to gold and wealth in several ‘last days’ prophecies, and from these Scriptures we can learn some very important facts of life!
Gold will increase in value and be stored up by many in the last days, and be a witness against those who trusted in riches rather than God…
James 5:1-3 Come now, you rich, weep and howl for your miseries that are coming upon you! Your riches are corrupted, and your garments are moth-eaten. Your gold and silver are corroded, and their corrosion will be a witness against you and will eat your flesh like fire. You have heaped up treasure in the last days.
Men will be “lovers of money” “rather than lovers of God”…
Yet they would have an appearance of godliness (a religious veneer)
2 Timothy 3:1-5 But know this, that in the last days perilous times will come: For men will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money… rather than lovers of God, having a form of godliness but denying its power. And from such people turn away!
The wealthy of the world will not only store up gold as a hedge against all the global turmoil, but many will even “worship idols of gold”…
Revelation 9:20 But the rest of mankind… did not repent of the works of their hands, that they should not worship demons, and idols of gold, silver, brass, stone, and wood, which can neither see nor hear nor walk. Their confidence will be in gold and materialism rather than their Creator.
1 Timothy 6:17 As for the rich in this present age, charge them not to be haughty, nor to set their hopes on the uncertainty of riches, but on God, who richly provides us with everything to enjoy.
The Antichrist will honor a false god with “gold and silver, with precious stones and pleasant things” and he shall have control over much of the world’s gold, silver and wealth…
Daniel 11:38-43 “But in their place he (Antichrist) shall honor a god of fortresses; and a god which his fathers did not know he shall honor with gold and silver, with precious stones and pleasant things… But he shall have power over the treasures of gold and of silver, and over all the precious things of Egypt: and the Libyans and the Ethiopians shall be at his steps.”
- The last days apostate church will be decked with gold and wealth
- Note: The Vatican in Rome has huge reserves of gold and silver treasure
Revelation 17:4 “The woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet, and adorned with gold and precious stones and pearls, having in her hand a golden cup full of abominations and the filthiness of her fornication.”
No amount of worldly wealth will save anyone from God’s coming judgments…
Zephaniah 1:18 “Neither their silver nor their gold shall be able to deliver them in the day of the Lord’s wrath; but the whole land shall be devoured by the fire of His jealousy, for He will make speedy riddance of all those who dwell in the land”
Concerning the Last Days church, Jesus has this to say…
Revelation 3:16-17 So, because you are lukewarm, and neither hot nor cold, I will spit you out of my mouth. For you say, I am rich, I have prospered, and I need nothing, not realizing that you are wretched, pitiable, poor, blind, and naked.
Jesus counsels all to repent and place their faith in Him rather than temporary riches of this age!
The genuineness of your faith is more precious than gold…
1 Peter 1:6-7 In all this you greatly rejoice, though now for a little while you may have had to suffer grief in all kinds of trials. These have come so that the proven genuineness of your faith—of greater worth than gold, which perishes even though refined by fire —may result in praise, glory and honor when Jesus Christ is revealed.
Ezekiel 38:13 Have you come to seize spoil? Have you assembled your hosts to carry off plunder, to carry away silver and gold, to take away livestock and goods, to seize great spoil?
It has been foretold that Russia, Iran, Turkey, and their Muslim confederacy will attack Israel in the last days (see Ezekiel 38-39), and they are invading in part to take over Israel’s gold, silver, and other spoil.
Israel’s massive oil and gas discoveries, along with the huge mineral deposits in the Dead Sea will act as the “hook” that brings these nations to Israel. Israel is already advanced in wealth compared with their neighbors!
Witnessing and Investing…
The Bible indicates that the world, and even the visible church, will be heaping up riches – in particular gold – in the last days.
- The demand and value of gold will likely be on the rise as we see the Day approaching.
- Not surprisingly, this is exactly what is happening today.
This is one of the many last days prophetic trends which prove the Bible alone is the inspired Word of God…
- Many are now talking about and investing in gold, and believers can use this topic as a springboard to share the Gospel.
- We can use this prophetic trend to validate the Bible, and then share regarding what really matters most, trusting in Jesus to save us!
Matthew 6:19-21 Do not lay up for yourselves treasures on earth, where moth and rust destroy and where thieves break in and steal; but lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven… For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also.
- Those who do lay up treasure for themselves on earth are foolish and worldly-minded according to Jesus (Luke 12:15-21)
- Everything outside of Christ will soon be dissolved
2 Peter 3:10-13 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night, in which the heavens will pass away with a great noise, and the elements will melt with fervent heat; both the earth and the works that are in it will be burned up. Therefore, since all these things will be dissolved, what manner of persons ought you to be in holy conduct and godliness, looking for and hastening the coming of the day of God, because of which the heavens will be dissolved, being on fire, and the elements will melt with fervent heat? Nevertheless we, according to His promise, look for new heavens and a new earth in which righteousness dwells.
Matthew 16:26 For what profit is it to a man if he gains the whole world, and loses his own soul?
We are called to be faithful stewards of whatever the Lord has entrusted to us (Luke 19:12-26)…
- We should invest our time, talent, and treasure in the Lord’s work
- A faithful steward will put the Lord and obedience to His Word first and foremost in all their decisions and what they value the most
We are especially called to be wise stewards with the money God has entrusted to us…
Luke 16:10-11 Whoever can be trusted with very little can also be trusted with much, and whoever is dishonest with very little will also be dishonest with much. So if you have not been trustworthy in handling worldly wealth, who will trust you with true riches?
- Our first financial responsibility is to “owe no one anything except to love one another” (Rom. 13:8).
- If you’re in debt, first work off the debt before making financial investments
- If you are free of debt and giving generously to the work of the Lord (2 Corinthians 9:5-7), then pray and seek the Lord’s counsel
- Having a savings is biblical (Proverbs 13:22; 2 Corinthians 12:14), provided all the Lord has given you is at His disposal (Luke 12:48; 1 Tim. 6:17).
Because time is so short and every other prophecy is lining up, it is no surprise to see gold rising…
- Therefore, gold may be a good short-term investment.
- But remember, ultimately it is souls that God is concerned with!
Our primary commission as followers of Christ is to reach out, seeking to bring salvation to the lost…
Therefore, we should definitely use Bible prophecy to confirm God’s Word and then share the Gospel of Jesus Christ
Only God can show you if you should invest short-term in gold or the world’s goods…
The Lord has promised us that if we “seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness” He will guide us and provide for our every need (Matthew 6:33).
Why Do So Many Ignore, And Even Scoff At Bible Prophecy Being Fulfilled In Today’s World?